Welcome to FCL Remote Defense!
FCL Defense: Game Film Analysis
At FCL Defense, we aim to develop complete defenders. We offer many tips, drills, and techniques for players to learn how to execute certain concepts on the field. However, it is very important for defenders to understand the game, build a high lacrosse IQ, anticipate offensive movements, and develop a great “game feel”. We believe that watching film through a critical lens allows defenders to 1) assess their own strengths and weaknesses 2) understand offensive player tendencies 3) better prepare for upcoming games.
Our FCL Game Film Analysis can help defenders further their lacrosse IQ and game awareness. We currently offer 2 topics of film review:
1) Self-Assessment: Players submit 10-12 clips of themselves and we review the clips live on a zoom call and break down your tendencies – both acknowledging strengths and highlighting opportunities for improvement.
2) Match-Up / Game Prep: Players submit 10-12 clips of a player or opposing offense. This can be a player or team that the player would like to personally prepare for, or just a general player or team which would focus more generally on how to prepare for a match-up / team.
- $150/1 Session ($120 for FCL Online Members)
- $400/3 Sessions ($340 for FCL Online Members)
- $600/5 Sessions (FCL Online Members Only. Please contact us if interested in 5 or more sessions for a discount)
- **FCL Online Members Receive 20% Off every session!**
Matt Dunn – Defense
Matt McMahon – Defense