This clinic is run by coach Matt Dunn, PLL All Star and Loyola Blakefield Varsity Assistant. Dunn graduated in 2016 as an All American and Captain from Maryland.
Dunn has a passion to teach and mold the next generation of lacrosse players.
These high level training sessions will cover stickwork, footwork, defensive techniques and defensive concepts required to play at the game’s highest levels. Our methods build from the ground up and can be taught to players of all skill sets.
- Goals Baltimore (Back Turf)
6159 Edmondson Ave, Catonsville, MD
- January 12, 19, 26 (Tuesdays)
- February 2, 9, 16, 23 (Tuesdays)
Elite Boys: Boys 10th grade & Older (grad year 2023+)
- First 6 Sessions (Includes 4 Week Preseason Defensive Film Study)
- Single Sessions
- Tuesday nights 8-9pm
- 1 hour
- first 6 sessions through feb 9 (Includes 4 Week Preseason Defensive Film Study) – $440 (Recommended)
- single session – $75
What you need:
- Helmets, cleats, gloves, stick, water
Groups Capped at 12 players and are open to any and all, with factors such as grade, age & gender restricting.