4 Week Preseason Offensive Film Study
These sessions are geared towards high level players that want to learn the ins and outs of defense & better apply their skill sets on their respective school and club teams.
Through high level film, explanations and more, players will better grasp these respective defenses in an environment that will help raise their lacrosse IQ’s and allow them to play faster on the field.
Targeted for High Level players 6th grade & Older
- 4 weeks (Jan 14, 21, 28, Feb 4): starting Thursday, January 14, 7:30pm EST
- Thursday’s – 7:30-8:30pm EST
- 40 minutes with 20 minutes of Q&A
- $100 for all 4 sessions (Recommended)
- $30 per single session
20% off for FCL Online Members
- Week 1: Covering the Ball
- Week 2: Off-Ball Defensive Concepts
- Week 3: Scouting an opposing offensive in general
- Week 4: Scouting an opposing offensive player (i.e., prepping for a matchup)
Recordings will be available for 1 month following the sessions in case any are missed.